You do have to be logged into Moodle but afer doing so, visit the Teaching with Technology Moodle site: https://learning.fielding.edu/course/view.php?id=4130§ion=0
- An Introduction to Moodle - benefits of Moodle, logging in, accessing courses, profile and preferences, core elements, and editing
- Moodle Basics - site and course navigation, messaging, activities and resources, and the calendar
- Course Design - appearance, functionality, consistency, and engagement
- Methods of Feedback - public and private methods, forums, and assignments
- Forums in Detail - forum types and how to use them
- Integration with Zoom - configuring the Zoom activity, scheduling, and managing a Zoom meeting
- Netiquette Examples - brief overview, five examples, and Zoom netiquette video tutorial.
- Using Kaltura - managing video content, integrating video in your course, video analytics, and Kaltura Media Assignment
- Creating Community Online - examination of the issues that impact a learner’s ability to feel part of an online educational community, general stages for building community within individual courses, how to foster actions and interactions that promote community and relationship-building in online coursesYou can also contact email@example.com for additional support.