A firewall is a grouping of hardware and software, designed to protect a network from unwanted/unsafe traffic or unauthorized access, especially via the Internet.
Articles in this section
- How can I capture a screenshot?
- How do I test my system to be sure it is up to date?
- Why can't I log into my course?
- I can't open any Adobe or .PDF files in my course
- How do I avoid issues while taking quizzes or tests online?
- Why am I getting bounced back to the login screen after entering my information?
- What is a firewall?
- What Are Cookies?
- How can I test my computer pop-up blocker?
- Is there any specific time I have to work on my online class?